Introduce yourselves!

Hey everyone, welcome to the newest edition of the 21-Day Coding Challenge! We’re excited to get going on Nov. 1, the day the first challenge is released. Each day at midnight PT, a new challenge will be released to you.

Feel free to get to know one and other in the forum by introducing yourselves.

I’ll start: my name is Tim and I work in digital marketing at Lighthouse Labs. Feel free to hit me up with any questions or comments you have about the forum setup, the prizes, or what not. You can send me a DM or email me at tim@lighthouselabs.com.

Good luck!

7 Likes

Rashid Lwasa from Kampala,Uganda.

2 Likes

I’m Karl from Vancouver! This will be my 3rd Coding Challenge! I’m excited to be participating again.

6 Likes

Hello koralarts,
I am from Uganda.

3 Likes

Hello :wave:, I’m from Toronto. This is going to be my first exposure to JavaScript.
Good luck to all with the 21 day challenge.

7 Likes

I am Sam from Vancouver

5 Likes

I’m Alison - a 40 something mom and maker from Toronto.

5 Likes

Hiiii everyone. My name is Kaylee and I came across this challenge via FB. Cant wait to start my first challenge!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum and to the challenge @Kay, @koralarts, @mas, @makermom, @colo, @ramah20, and @Kitsune! :wave:

2 Likes

Hey Alison,how is Canada?

2 Likes

Hi I am milo. I am only doing this just for the prizes ;).

and maybe some learning too.

4 Likes

Hi! Gabrielle from Montreal. New to coding, excited to try the 21-day challenge!

4 Likes

Welcome @promilo and @gabaz0id! Great to see you’re in for the next #21DCC. See you on the board throughout November. :+1:

1 Like

Hello everyone! I am Carolina from Montreal, Canada. :raising_hand_woman:t2::woman_technologist:

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I am Alisha and I am from Canada. I have a background in international business and I don’t have any previous coding experience but I am looking forward to learning during this challenge. All the best to everyone!

4 Likes

Welcome to the challenge @Karitores82 and @alisha.karmali! We’re excited to get underway at midnight PDT on Nov. 1. (Tonight!)

1 Like

Thanks, I am so excited of participating in this 21 days coding challenge!!! :woman_technologist:

3 Likes

Hello Coders of the world. Prem Raval here,originally from Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India and currently residing in Toronto, Canada. I have been to many challenges but this is my first step in online challenges. Let’s hope for the best :hugs:

1 Like

Hello!
I’m Jessika from France and newbie in coding. I’m trying this challenge because I want to learn and have fun.
Very sorry for my bad english… that’s another thing I’m training for!

Have a great challenge!!

3 Likes

Hi! I’m Sabrina in Calgary, Canada. I love JavaScript and this isn’t my first time, but the more I practice code, the better it sticks in my mind! This sounded super fun so here I am! :slight_smile: Nice to meet you all!

3 Likes