I don’t want to go into how I solved it (don’t want to spoil anything), and I’m not sure if this is necessary to get the challenge solved, but I incorporated this into my function to complete the challenge.
res is just the array name I used for the .split function so ignore that. Just know that regarding the “w021d” in the message from the challenge, that 1 should be an l (and not an i). In case you’re having issues with when you return your message, try hardcoding in ’ array = “l” ’
Best of luck!
EDIT: Apparently it’s not necessary to add extra coding for the “would” typo. I just made this thread as a precautionary thing. But if you did add this fix, your answer will be correct anyways (so do not fret). Still wish you all the best of luck!