21 Day Coding Challenge

About the changes from PST to ET

Hello @tim_lhl and other admins of light house labs. Earlier it said the day starts at 12:00 AM PST and ends at 11:59 PM PST. This was the case till the last day of competition release. Today it changed to ET.
Relying on PST which meant 3 AM ET I finished the challenge by 2:14 AM, since I also go to summer school and was working on an assignment. Does this mean I lost my entry to the finalist prize? Please don’t do this. It was clearly PST till the last challenge, it just got changed. Please still qualify me for the finalist prize draw because this is not fair. Check the screenshot of my email I received the challenge at 3:01 am which proves it was 12:00 AM PST till the last day release of the challenge.

1 Like

I do qualify for the finalist draw because 1) I live in Canada 2) I finished it in time according to May 21 11:59 PM PST timing

@tim_lhl Sunny is super keen participant who always helped out other, I hope it was just a glitch

1 Like

Hey @Sunny, no problem, we’ll include the people who did the challenge prior to May 21 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific time. Note that the draw will be taking place on May 24. Cheers, Tim

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! Glad to know. And @sam thank you :slight_smile: