21 Day Coding Solutions!

I am creating this thread to share my 21 Day Coding Challenge solutions. This idea was inspired by @Richernote to share our ideas to learn different solutions as well as to share our own!

Here is my LinkedIn article that shows my solutions and mindset:

5 Likes

Great idea putting it into an article. I just added mine to my Hashnode Blog!

3 Likes

Amazing initiative, thank you both @programming-padawan and @Richernote !!! Can we share on our upcoming blog posts and social media?

1 Like

Here’s my 2 cents worth of solutions:

ngl, started getting a bit bored at the halfway mark since most of my team dropped out.

5 Likes

I’d be delighted to see that.
If you could link my LinkedIn or Twitter that would be stellar!

2 Likes

Really fun to see some other solutions! Really helpfull to see the challanges from another perspective.

Thanks

1 Like

Clever your 19 Challenge answer.
Darth Vader would say “Impressive! The force is strong with this one!”

1 Like

Hey I had a quick look at your repo! Just wanted to point out that all the comments you add is bad coding practice. I’m really saying that in a constructive manner (you’re here to learn? hehe). When you write code, it should be clear without comments. Variable names are important, method names, etc. Comments should be reserved for when you need them to actually add information :slight_smile:. Your method descriptions are fine though.

Anyways, good job!

2 Likes

I get what you mean. TBH this is just how I comment b/c “professors/teachers need to see you document your work” and what not, so this is the semi-scuffed process I use (not to mention, I generally halfa**ed most of my code if it’s only going to be seen by only a couple people at most).

I understand when to use comments in a more professional sense and my method/function descriptions are pulled from JavaDoc-ish. lol kappa.

2 Likes